Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pasta with Cauliflower & Cheese

Drew had an interesting week. I got a little food happy and introduced him to Cheerios, cheese, pineapple, and the frozen baby dinners; which have several new and different ingredients. What happens? Of course he breaks out in a rash. This was similar the one he had with avocado. So, we stopped with all the new foods and I thought it would be gone the next day; but no it got worse of the next two days. It is finally gone and I am re-introducing the new foods one a time. First Cheerios, which of course I don't believe was the culprit, but just in case. Second, cheese.
...
Today for lunch Drew had Ditalini pasta mixed with our dressed up cauliflower and shredded cheddar cheese. No real recipe to follow, just a little bit of this and a little bit of that. I did add a pinch of garlic too, his first time for this. I got the idea from wholesomebabyfood.com that did the same thing, but with carrots. Seeing how we are out of carrots I thought I'd try it with the cauliflower. This smelled so good that I had to try it for myself. Both Drew and I give it two thumbs up!

1 comment: