Monday, January 19, 2009

Review: Cuisinart MiniPrep food processer


I use the Cuisinart MiniPrep to blend up Drew’s baby food. I decided this after reading about a few nesties that had it. I figured I’d use it to also help chop food for our own meals, but this hasn’t been the case. I tried it out once for us, using it to “chop” onions. But, it beat them to a bloody pulp. Now, it may have been user error, but I haven’t tried again since. I figure I can just chop onions by hand just fine. So, it is solely used as a baby food processor. And for this, it works just fine. It has blended Drew’s food very well and with zero issues. However, I am not sure that it is any better than any other food processer.

From the Crate & Barrel Website:

The compact size and precision performance of this two-speed Cuisinart taskmaster made easy work of grinding and chopping foods.
· Contemporary brushed stainless steel housing
· 21-ounce capacity lexan work bowl
· Stainless steel reversible blade chops and grinds
· Grind control processes hard foods (nuts, seeds and spices)
· Chop control chops or minces softer foods (onions, garlic, herbs and cheese)
· Spatula and instruction-recipe book included
· Durable work bowl and cover are dishwasher-safe

No comments:

Post a Comment